rete ridges

'rete ridges' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Dentistry


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Deep extensions of oral epithelial tissue into the underlying connective tissue; formerly known as rete pegs.

Subjects: Dentistry.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.