ribbed fluting

Related Overviews


'ribbed fluting' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Architecture


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

1 Flutes separated by fillets, as in the shaft of a Classical column.

2 Cabled fluting.

Subjects: Architecture.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.