'ridge-beam' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Architecture


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Obsolete term for timber against which the upper ends of the rafters below pitch. See also ridge-piece, -plate, and -purlin.

Subjects: Architecture.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.