'rill-wash' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Plant Sciences and Forestry


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Eroded material that is concentrated into more or less intermittent trickles and rills on inclined slopes, owing to runoff of water.

Subjects: Plant Sciences and Forestry.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.