'ripple-flaking' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Archaeology


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference


A style of secondary flaking applied to flint and stone tools in which a series of small elongated flakes are removed from the surface of the tool being manufactured in such a way that each new flake scar cuts into the edge of the last one to produce a corrugated or rippled surface.

Subjects: Archaeology.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.