Rinyo–Clacton ware

'Rinyo–Clacton ware' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Archaeology


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference


Obsolete term for a style of British late Neolithic pottery now referred to as grooved ware.

Subjects: Archaeology.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.