Related Overviews


'rocker' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Art


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

A tool with a serrated edge which is worked mechanically across a copper plate to roughen it for mezzotint engraving.

Richard Godfrey

Subjects: Art.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.