rod gel

'rod gel' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Chemistry


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

A gel used in a form of polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis, in which the gel is cast in cylindrical glass tubes. Now largely superseded by slab‐gel electrophoresis.

Subjects: Chemistry.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.