Rolandic fissure

'Rolandic fissure' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Psychology


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Another name for the central sulcus. Also written Rolando's fissure. [Named after the Italian anatomist Luigi Rolando (1773–1831)]

Subjects: Psychology.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.