Related Overviews


'roll-and-fillet' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Architecture


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Roll-moulding with a fillet running along its length emphasizing it by means of the extra shadows and lines of the fillet, common in Gothic work.

Subjects: Architecture.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.