Related Overviews


'roll-billet' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Architecture


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

One of a series of short rolls like dowels with spaces between each short length set in cavetto mouldings. Type of billet, as in Romanesque ornament.

Subjects: Architecture.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.