'rotulet' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Bibliography


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

‘Rotulet’ is a term occasionally used to denote a small roll, including a rolled up single membrane of parchment.

Subjects: Bibliography.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.