Royal School of Church Music

Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Founded as Sch. of Eng. Church Mus. 1927 by S. H. Nicholson and members of Church Mus. Soc. Royal charter 1945. Main training centre opened 1929 at College of St Nicolas; successively at Chislehurst, Canterbury, and Croydon (since 1953).

Subjects: Christianity — Music.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.