'scaleboard' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Bibliography


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Thin wooden board used for cheap bookbindings, particularly in America in the 18th and 19th centuries. Sometimes called scabbards or sca’boards.

Subjects: Bibliography.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.