Related Overviews


'scroll-work' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Architecture


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Any complex ornamental element composed of scrolls or scroll-like forms, such as the C-and S-shapes found in Baroque, Celtic, Jacobean, and Rococo designs.

Subjects: Architecture.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.