Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Term applied to pairs of houses, separated by a party-wall, but the pair itself is not joined to other buildings, so it differs from a terrace-house.

Subjects: Architecture.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.