Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

The slender part of an instrument that connects the working end with the handle; it may be curved or straight. With rotary tools, such as burs and drills, it is the end that fits into the handpiece chuck.

Subjects: Dentistry.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.