shelf fungus

Related Overviews


'shelf fungus' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Plant Sciences and Forestry


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

The common name for any fungus with a shelf-like fruit body that juts out horizontally from its substrate, usually a tree or log. Compare bracket fungus.

Subjects: Plant Sciences and Forestry.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.