sight deposit

Related Overviews


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Financial Institutions and Services


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Money deposited in a bank account that can be withdrawn without notice, e.g. money withdrawn by cheque from a current account. In the USA it is known as a demand deposit.

Subjects: Financial Institutions and Services.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.