Related Overviews


'skew-block' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Architecture


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Large stone at the bottom end of the raking top of a gable to hold the cope and stop it sliding off, also called gable-springer, kneeler, springer, or summer-stone.

Subjects: Architecture.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.