splayed arch

Related Overviews


'splayed arch' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Architecture


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Arch over an aperture with splayed jambs, i.e. with a larger span on the inside wall than on the exterior.

Subjects: Architecture.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.