splayed mullion

Related Overviews


'splayed mullion' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Architecture


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Mullion with splayed sides separating two lights not in the same plane in a canted bay-window.

Subjects: Architecture.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.