Overview

St Andrews Biological Station


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

In 1908 the Biological Board of Canada opened Atlantic Canada's first permanent marine research station in St Andrews, New Brunswick. Located at Brandy Cove, the site was chosen for its ...

Subjects: History of the Americas.


Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.