Overview

St John's College Library, Cambridge


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

The Old Library of St John’s College was built in 1623–8 and enlarged in the 19th and 20th centuries. It originally housed the gift of Henry Wriothesley, earl of Southampton ...

Subjects: Bibliography.


Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.