Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

The Jesuit college of St-Omer in Artois was founded by R. Parsons c.1592 for the education of the English RC laity. When the Jesuits were expelled from France in 1762, they moved their school to Bruges, and later to Stonyhurst.

Subjects: Christianity.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.