Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

In cabinet-work, straight or curved inlaid lines. Commonly used on the borders of tabletops.

Subjects: Decorative Arts, Furniture, and Industrial Design.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.