sunk relief

'sunk relief' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Architecture


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Carved relief not projecting beyond the naked of the surface on which it is carved, called cavo rilievo or intaglio rilevato.

Subjects: Architecture.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.