tape, dental

Related Overviews


'tape, dental' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Dentistry


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

A ribbon of nylon, silk, or synthetic material, which may be waxed or unwaxed. It is used in the same way as floss to remove plaque from the interproximal surfaces of the teeth by sliding it over the surface of the tooth in a coronal direction away from the gingival tissue.

Subjects: Dentistry.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.