1. An inhibitory regulator (Tip41-like protein, 272 aa) of protein phosphatases 2A, 4, and 6, homologous to yeast Tip41, with a role within the ATM/ATR signalling pathway that controls DNA replication and repair.
2. A T-cell immunomodulatory protein (612 aa) that induces the secretion of interferon-γ, TNF, and IL-10.
3. Tension induced/inhibited protein, induced by stretch in mesenchymal cells.
4. Tax-interacting protein-1 (TIP-1) is an unusual signalling protein, containing a single PDZ domain. TIP-1 is able to bind β-*catenin with high affinity and inhibit its transcriptional activity; also functions as a negative regulator of PDZ-based scaffolding.
5. TIP30 (Tat-interacting protein 30, 242 aa) is a proapoptotic factor that interacts with HIV-1 tat protein.
6. TIP47 (tail-interacting protein of 47 kDa) is one of the PAT family of proteins now known to be identical to mannose-6-phosphate receptor-binding protein 1 (434 aa) that binds the cytoplasmic domain of the receptor and is required for its transport from endosomes to the trans-Golgi network.