tissue grinder

'tissue grinder' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Chemistry


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Any device for disrupting tissue by a crushing or shearing action. The term may embrace devices ranging from a meat grinder (mincer), mechanical pestle and mortar, or mill, to the more precise Potter–Elvehjem homogenizer or the Dounce homogenizer.


Subjects: Chemistry.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.