'tranchefiles' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Bibliography


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

In papermaking, thin bars or wires placed parallel with the last rib on either side of a hand mould, positioned at the edge of the deckle, used to aid edge drainage. Also, the French term for headbands.


Subjects: Bibliography.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.