transverse flute

Related Overviews


'transverse flute' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Music


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

(Fr.: flûte traversière; Ger.: Querflöte; It.: flauto traverso, traverso).

A term used to distinguish the flute from the recorder (flûte à bec, flûte douce; Blockflöte; flauto dolce, etc.).

Subjects: Music.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.