travel documents

Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

In addition to passports, the Minister for Foreign Affairs may issue travel-related documents including certificates of identity, documents of identity, provisional travel documents, and convention travel documents (titres de voyage ...

Subjects: Law.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.