Related Overviews


'tresse' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Architecture


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Interlacing ornament resembling overlapping guilloches, usually on a torus moulding, but also occurring on flat horizontal bands or string-courses.

Subjects: Architecture.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.