1. Triphenyltetrazolium chloride, a compound that can be reduced by cells to produce formazan and used as a stain to evaluate the volume of infarction in tissue.
2. Threshold of toxicological concern, a parameter used in risk assessment, the threshold exposure level below which there is a very low probability of an appreciable health risk.
3. Tetanus toxin C-fragment (TTC).
4. A nucleotide triplet that is part of the GAATTC repeat sequence amplified in Friedreich's ataxia.
5. A stable prostacyclin analogue, TTC-909.
Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please,
or login to access all content.