Tripier flap

'Tripier flap' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Pedicled flap take from upper lid which can be uni or bipedicled to reconstruct the lower lid.

See Eyelid reconstruction.

Subjects: Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.