'turbidimeter' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing these subjects:

  • Environmental Science
  • Chemistry


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

A device that measures the density of suspended solids in a liquid, based on the cloudiness of the mixture.

Subjects: Environmental Science — Chemistry.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.