turnbout, turnbuckle

'turnbout, turnbuckle' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Warfare and Defence


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Fastener of iron or brass, turning on a pivot, to secure a window or cupboard door.

Subjects: Warfare and Defence.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.