Overview

Twickenham stadium


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

The headquarters of the Rugby Football Union. The site was purchased by William Williams in 1907, laid out with stands and provided with a car park. It has since been added to and has a capacity of more than 60,000.

Subjects: British History.


Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.