two-light window

Related Overviews


'two-light window' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Architecture


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Window of two lights separated by a mullion or (rarely) a transom, called a coupled or gemel window.

Subjects: Architecture.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.