ullage rocket

'ullage rocket' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Astronomy and Astrophysics


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

A spacecraft's small auxiliary rocket that fires in space to shift fuel into the bottom of partly empty tanks of larger rockets about to be fired. The empty space in a propellant tank is called ullage.

Subjects: Astronomy and Astrophysics.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.