Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Wave-scroll, or oundy, like a Vitruvian scroll, or any undulating repeated running wave like ornament, especially in Classical architecture (from undy, meaning wavy), but also a late-Gothic ornament (e.g. trail).

Subjects: Architecture.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.