unifacial flaking

'unifacial flaking' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Archaeology


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference


Style of working flint or stone flakes into tools or implements by limited retouch confined to one side of the flake only.

Subjects: Archaeology.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.