Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

In legal procedure, to vacate an order or judgment is to declare it void and of no legal effect. “Vacate” in that context is synonymous with “annul, rescind, cancel.” “Vacate” ...

Subjects: Law.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.