Related Overviews


'wall-piece' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Architecture


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

1 Wall-plate, pan-piece or raising piece.

2 Wall-painting or fresco with the figures adjusted to fit the shape of the wall.

Subjects: Architecture.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.