(fl. 1381–d. 1418).
English mason. He was Yeveley's deputy during the rebuilding of Westminster Hall (1394–5). He worked at Porchester Castle, Hants., from 1396, and probably designed the pulpitum and cloisters at Chichester Cathedral, Sussex (c. 1400–10). He may also have been responsible for the detached bell-tower at Chichester. In 1397 he became Chief Surveyor of all stone-cutters and masons for the King's Works in England.
J. Harvey (1987)