Related Overviews


'wash' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing these subjects:

  • Art
  • Bibliography


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

A thin, transparent layer of watercolour or diluted ink spread evenly over a fairly broad area of paper and showing no brush marks.

Subjects: Art — Bibliography.

Reference entries

See all related reference entries in Oxford Index »

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.