wear facet

'wear facet' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Dentistry


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

A flat polished area on the biting (occlusal or incisal) surface of a tooth produced by physiological or parafunctional contact of an opposing tooth or teeth.

Subjects: Dentistry.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.