'weather-moulding' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Architecture


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Moulding projecting from the face of a wall to cast off water, e.g. label, or anything similar with a sloping top for that purpose.

Subjects: Architecture.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.