wind-cap instruments

Related Overviews


'wind-cap instruments' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Music


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Wind instruments in which the reed, normally double, is enclosed by a cap, usually of wood. The player blows through a hole in the cap, and the reed vibrates freely ...

Subjects: Music.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.